Sunday, February 10, 2008

1: Big WHY, little why... this blog begins with WHY.

The catalyst for this blog was an unfortunate event that occurred within a local mommies group to which I used to belong. A few other mommies and I were banned from the group for a variety of unsubstantiated reasons. And from the start to the finish of the whole colorful “mess,” I visited and re-visited the many stages of anger. I spent a lot of time in these stages, and I wasted a lot of my (and my child’s) precious time there. That is unacceptable!!

I am happy to report that I have landed (for good, I hope) in the “indifference” stage… and this is where I plan on staying. But there’s still a lot of negativity around… and I need to get rid of it. The danger of negativity is that if it builds up, it can explode… and that’s no good for anyone. I had to find a place to put it all…

Others might benefit from this type of catharsis. It’s not healthy to wallow in passive-aggressive jabs that do nothing more than illustrate a sad (and monotonous) life… so come on! Get the negativity out!!!!

Now let the games begin…

0 comments: