Wednesday, February 13, 2008

4: Spoiler alert!

Oh... the Mama Drama.

This was a big ol’ mess, so it’s going to take a lot of posts to adequately rid myself of the negativity. It’s important that all of “my readers” understand that the reason I am going public with this is not to “na na na na pooooooooooo pooooooooooooo” the local group (which I am still fond of) or the network (which I am not); it is because NONE of the management (local or network) ever took the time to ask for any side of the story other than the one they fabricated, and they made judgments anyway… so have many random group members who weren’t even involved, or who were involved indirectly. And as we all know, there are (at least) two sides to every story. Personally, I would not want to be expected to form an opinion given only part of the story, but I guess not everyone feels that way! This blog is here so I can share MY side.

Warning: This blog may ruin your impression of me. Yes, I am a nice person. I try to be, and think I am, sweet, kind, and genuine. I am also human... and I am hurt and angry. You'll see some of the hurt and anger come out in this blog. I am a realist. I know that this blog may change your impression of me. But I am true to myself and proud of the person I am, and I am strong in my convictions. It's hard to write politely when you are angry, when you have been so very obviously wronged, and when you have been fighting the good fight for a LONG TIME! I try not to hold grudges! I can forgive, but I NEVER forget. I won't forget this.

I decided not to include specific names (of individuals or of the groups) because those who are reading this *probably* know exactly to whom I will be referring, and I didn’t feel the need to use names… I try to respect the rules and privacy even as an outcast. Take a lesson from that.

0 comments: