Saturday, February 16, 2008

7: The FIRST word

On 1/28/06 at 12:46AM, I received an email from the local management stating that my account had been suspended pending further review. This email came after a day of emailing, calling, and texting our management to find out why I could not access the site. Here is the email. But please know that I am the intended recipient, so you are not allowed to read it. ;)

Your account has been set to pending for further review due to violation of the site rules of [local mommies group]. We are currently working with [the network] to determine the best course of action from here. If you feel that your account has been flagged in error, please resond immediately to manage[localmommiesgroup]@gmail.com. You will be notified within 48 hours regarding the status of your account.

[local mommies group] Management Team

Here is my reply to that email, sent on 1/28/08 at 10:14AM:

Good morning, [M, R, B, K] (I don't know who owns this email account),

I received the attached email this morning stating that my [local mommies group] account had been suspended due to the violation of site rules, however which rules I allegedly violated were not stated. I can't defend or explain myself without more details, and am emailing to request the details as soon as possible so that I can properly defend and/or explain myself, if necessary.

I am assuming that my account has been suspended since yesterday, as I was unable to get on the site all day. I don't understand why it took so long to let me know that my account was suspended? I tried to contact as many administrators as I could yesterday, and am patiently awaiting a response.

I am disappointed in how this process has taken shape; I feel as though I should have been contacted personally (and right away) with details about the alleged violation(s). I am still in the dark and can't properly retaliate without more information. Please contact me via email or telephone ([phone number]) as soon as conveniently possible.

Thank you and have a good day.

Kristie [last name]

0 comments: