Sunday, February 17, 2008

9: Still SOSing!

A few hours later, after discussing the scenario with my sister, we came up with another possible explanation. I sent another email to the local management, offering up even more information. This email was sent on 1/28/08 at 3:00PM:

Here is additional information, and I am HOPING that this is the answer. When I could not log on at all yesterday, I asked my sister to try (she is also a member, and the one who initially told me about [this local mommies group]... though she is not so active—[her username]). She had no problem logging on and posting, which is why I assumed it was my computer or the network here (also since I had not heard from any of you)... in addition, some other [group member]s were having difficulty.

It wasn't until today that I found out that it was NOT a network issue, but that my account had been banned. After many attempts to contact administration, I finally reached an administrator on the phone and shortly thereafter, received this email explaining the allegations against me, and I sent my response.

Since then, my sister called me and informed me that she can no longer log in to [the local mommies group], but she has not received an email stating that she has been banned. She has definitely accessed the site from my computer, and I from hers. They have often stayed with us and she may have used my address in before they acquired one of their own (she does not remember if she did). Since they live in NY and NC, she often uses my mailing address. You are more than welcome to contact her at [her phone number] if you would like to verify this. She will be home until 4:00pm and then again after 6:30pm.

If [my sister’s username] and/or [my neighbor’s username] (explanation in my previous email) are not the accounts that I am being accused of owning, I have no other explanation and would appreciate more information from you. Please advise as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Kristie

0 comments: